Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First letter from Mission President

Dear Brother and Sister Ellis,
                        ,

We warmly welcome your missionary, Elder Douglas Blakeman Ellis , to our Philippines Bacolod Mission. He arrived safely and in good spirit.

My wife and I will love your missionary as our own child. It is my desire to assist your missionary to reach his missionary potential.

Kindly take note of the following:

1. You may add me as a friend on Facebook (Marlo Oliveros Lopez) to give you a photo perspective of our mission. I should be posting pictures of our missionary soon.

2. The postal service here is not very reliable. Packages may not be able to reach its destination.

3. The first 90 days is usually the most difficult period of his missionary labors. I encourage you to email our missionary consistently and include uplifting and encouraging messages from the family members.

4. I need your assistance in encouraging our missionary to be exact in his obedience to the mission rules. Obedience brings blessings but exact obedience brings miracles.

Our heartfelt gratitude for sharing your missionary with us. I promise that I will take good care of him . Aloha!

President Marlo Oliveros Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment