Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Arrival in the Philippines

Dear Family,



 I've been given a sec to write really quick, so that's what I'm going to do. I made it safely and all is well! This place is amazing! So much SUGAR CANE! All is well and everything is fine. We all had to pay for additional baggage fee's so if you see 100 bucksish pop up on my account that is why. I don't know what time it is back home. It's 4:15pm here right now. So you're probably sleeping :) Love you guys soooo much! Hope all is well. I'm going to like it here a lot. It's hot, humid, and smells like fire everywhere from burning sugar cane, but I couldn't be happier. I know this is the place the Lord has sent me to be. So here I am. Now it's time to get some work done. I spend tonight in the mission home, tomorrow I have training with my trainer, then I get to go to work. So happy. Super happy in fact. Love y'all!
 
 
Finally....my island!


Can I help you?
 
Bacolod-Siley airport


Can I take this jacket off now?  It's a little hot here.

Do I have everything?



New recruits

Sister Lopez, Elder Ellis, & President Lopez


New Foreign MTC missionaries arrived! Nov 20th
All the luggage arrived too.  Blake's is far right with silver.

First meal

Now I see why Filipino people are small...look at the portion size.
 
Orientation

 
Love,
Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment